Five months after we initially embarked on this crazy endeavor, the NFL season and, as a result, Bet the Farm is coming to an end. But there’s still plenty of competition to be had. So let’s review the rules for our special playoff contest one last time:
- Each week we’ll list the current point spread and total for each playoff game when this goes live. Those are the spreads/totals everybody will use for their picks that week, no matter when they pick (even if the spreads/totals change officially).
- You must make one wager on each playoff game. You can wager either the spread or total, but not both, for any single game. You must bet every single game during the postseason.
- You get one point for each Wild Card and Divisional Round game you guess correctly, two points for each correct Conference Championship Game, and four points for the Super Bowl. However, you will make each of these wagers the week of that specific game.
- Once during the playoffs, you may identify one game as your “lock.” If you get that game right, you get two extra points. You only get one lock for the entire playoffs, so the maximum final point total is 18.
- You can jump in at any time (even now), just try to use the same handle throughout the entire playoffs.