It is time for football! OTA’s are done and training camp starts in a few weeks. Our old favorite ESPN has opened their fantasy doors and we will ransack and pillage their free leagues while mocking them relentlessly. All leagues will be 12 team, head to head, 1 QB, 2 RB’s, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DE/ST, 1 K, and 7 Bench slots. Scoring will be default unless there is a coup and then I’ll be taking asylum in Cancun and won’t really care too much.
We’re going to have a bunch of leagues and crown a winner from each, then we’re going to crown ONE winner from all of the winners, making a super excessively large winner. We will be crowning the winner by taking each team’s points and multiplying it against a ‘league competitiveness factor’ (Rudy has developed a super secret calculus formula, so nobody, but he can understand). So we’re going to fill up as many fantasy leagues as we can before the season starts.
We’re going to start with five leagues and see how we do from there. Each league will need an organizer. The duties of the organizer will be to accept 11 other people into the league, set it up at ESPN at the most conducive draft time and during the season post pretty pictures of the league standings (example from the baseball side of things). So we need four organizers (I’ve started the first one).
Our fearless leader Grey has used up all of the Taco Bell coupons and is currently mainlining wheat grass and echinacea, so we are looking for a suitable prize for the overall winner of Football RCL. Suggestions in the comments would be appreciated and mulled over by the Razzball brain trust.
1. The Razzball Originals — Doc — doc [at] razzball dot com ***FILLED***
2. Gridiron Gurus — steamer — ime15 [at] hotmail dot com ***FILLED***
3. Fantasy Virgins — IowaCubs — phil.james [at] gmail dot com ***FILLED***
4. Jessup County Lockdown — airlifting — scott.skillings [at] gmail dot com
5. “Chaos Conference” — johnwhorfin — iganderson [at] yahoo dot com ***FILLED***
6. “Project Mayhem” — Andrew — andrew_ausanka_crues [at] yahoo dot com ***FILLED***