The Master Standings can be found here. You can also find a link to them if you look a little to the left under the heading Razzball Commenter Leagues. There is an explanation of the scoring at the bottom of the standings.
Moffitt Divers (Cracklin’ Brats) and Poon Jab (Razzball Rebels) continued to roll, with each recording a ninth straight win. The Divers stretched their overall lead to 112 points. Razzle Dazzle (Deez Razztastic Nuts), one of 5 teams with 8-1 records, continues to lead in points scored with 1054, followed by Egregiousity (Automatic Second Down) at 1033. Hot Sauce (Cracklin` Brats), BigDog-e-Style (Booty Hunters Unlimited), and Fighting Texans (17 Razzles) round out the top 5 in points scored.
The top scoring teams for the week:
10. Crooked Sheriff (Foosball RCL)) 136.42
09. Castrated Vaders 305 (Real Classy League) 139.46
08. Feverish Beavers (Razzball North) 139.76
07. Playful Secrets (Jelly Donuts RCL) 142.22
06. Sex Cannons (Razzball Rebels) 142.58
05. On The Third Hand (Automatic Second Down) 145.18
04. Instant Karma (Booty Hunters Unlimited) 150.72
03. The Reaper (Mayor Quimby`s Militia) 154.7
02. Florida Snow Crabs (Razzball Hippie League 2012) 162.1
#1 Dread Pirate Roberts (Roughing the Razzballs) 185.36
For the second week in a row, Doug Martin lead DPR to the top of this list! Their total broke the record by over 20 points (DJ Patty Bateman – Razzball Podcast League – 165.06 in Week 4).
(NO – QB)
(GB – WR)
(Den – WR)
(Phi – WR)
(TB – RB)
(Det – RB)
(NO – TE)
(NYG – K)
(NYG – DEF)
Pick Six Picnic (Razzles) scored just 70.60 points, but picked up their 5th win of the season, while COOKIE MONSTER (Mayor Quimby’s Militia) lost to The Reaper despite scoring 119.52. It was the second week in a row the grim one beat a team that scored over 119. The tightest game of the week took place in You Said It Wouldn’t Get Weird as Pick Six Phanatics edged You Cam Do It! 108.22 – 107.94. In an equally close game, KevinGregg’sGoggles beat Wampa 118.46 – 118.18 in Jelly Donuts RCL.
As the trade deadline approaches (Friday, Nov 16), 2 more trades brought the RCL total to 25.
Good luck in Week 10!