We at Razzball know and understand the wide world of the internet can be a scary place. It’s full of misinformation, bald Britney Spears pics and flat out lies. We also know that no matter how much we try, we are never going to be able to provide you with every piece of information you need. To help you navigate the triple-dubya, we’ve linked up with Goose from the FantasyRundown to get you to the right places when it comes to helping you win your fantasy football league.
- FFToday.com has updated their positional rankings for the rest of the season to help you make that perfect trade offer.
- LateRoundQB.com delves into the numbers identifying some statistics they found interesting from Week 4 as they put Brian Hartline‘s numbers into perspective.
- Rotoprofessor.com believes now may be the best time to try to acquire Ryan Mathews and/or Ryan Williams.
- With a quarter of the season completed, FantasySharks.com believes it is time to re-evaluate who are your must-start studs as they provide their start/sit advice.
- BrunoBoys.net believes these players can be safely cut from your roster in all but the deepest of leagues – QB | RB | WR | TE | K | DEF
- JuanElway.com has compiled the target data for running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends.
- SportsIllustrated.com asks its experts a number of fantasy-related questions in their weekly roundtable including how worried Ryan Mathews owners should be after his Week 4 timeshare.
- FantasyOMatic.com names some bye week fillers to consider if trying to plug a hole in your Week 5 lineup.
- Be sure to get your Week 5 rankings and projections from all the top, free fantasy sources compiled at FantasyRundown.com.