We at Razzball know and understand the wide world of the internet can be a scary place. It’s full of misinformation, bald Britney Spears pics and flat out lies. We also know that no matter how much we try, we are never going to be able to provide you with every piece of information you need. To help you navigate the triple-dubya, we’ve linked up with Goose from the FantasyRundown to get you to the right places when it comes to helping you win your fantasy football league.
- FantasySharks.com touches on a number of topics including who to start and sit Week 2, which players Week 1 performances were a fluke, as well as how to trade with the Fred Jackson owner in your league.
- Never quite sure if you’re getting ripped off in a trade? CBSSports.com unveils their Trade Value Chart to help owners make the best deal possible.
- Are you a Fred Jackson owner already in trouble after his Week 1 injury? SonsofRoto.com provides some advice.
- FantasyAlarm.com looks back at the opening week debuts of some of the top fantasy rookies.
- BrunoBoys.net thinks these players can already be safely cut in standard-sized leagues – QB | RB | WR | TE | K | DEF
- DynastyLeagueFootball.com offers some tips and tricks to use when trying to make that big keeper/dynasty league trade.
- TheFantasyFix.com discusses the fantasy ramifications of some of Week 1′s biggest injuries.
- Want waiver wire recommendations? Well, FantasyTrade411.com, SBNation.com, USAToday.com, Yahoo.com, FantasyDouche.com, SportsIllustrated.com, and Rotoworld.com offer their suggestions.