We at Razzball know and understand the wide world of the internet can be a scary place. It’s full of misinformation, bald Britney Spears pics and flat out lies. We also know that no matter how much we try, we are never going to be able to provide you with every piece of information you need. To help you navigate the triple-dubya, we’ve linked up with Goose from the FantasyRundown to get you to the right places when it comes to helping you win your fantasy football league.
- If you are looking for Week 1 rankings and projections from the top fantasy sources, compiled in one place, your search is over because FantasyRundown.com provides just that.
- What does the return of Maurice Jones-Drew mean in dynasty/keeper leagues? DynastyLeagueFootball.com takes a closer look.
- FantasyPros911.com is in search of Week 1 sleepers to plug into your lineup.
- FantasySharks.com names a player on each of the 32 NFL teams on the rise or falling in fantasy value following their preseason performances.
- DavidGonos.com lays out all the ground rules for the most interesting fantasy football league ever imagined.
- You may be surprised by JuanElway.com’s choice as the player most likely to ascend to the #1 overall pick come this time next year.
- The ProFootballFocus.com staff compare notes on a rookie quarterback on the rise, muddled running back situations, and two high-risk PPR players.
- If your league has already drafted, USAToday.com suggests some super-deep sleepers to keep an eye on as potential in-season pickups.
- Do you think you have the draft day blueprint to propel other owners to success in their leagues? CBSSports.com looks at different reader strategies to help you craft a winning fantasy team.