Oh how injuries make a man cry, no not the hurt guy, this guy….ME! I’m a Bronco fan, been one since Elway was still at Stanford. My uncle has been a season ticket holder since the team was born in 1960 and my dad went to their first game ever, an exhibition over summer vacation as a teenager. I cry because Montee Ball scares the crap out of me. He could finish the day with 90 yards, 2 TD’s and 3 fumbles….OK, I’m over reacting. He only has three fumbles on the season and the first two were in September, but as they say, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression” He’s been getting some playing time lately so we have a baseline to go with. Over the last 4 games he’s averaged 4 YPC, scored 3 TD’s on the ground and caught 6 balls. Dive deeper into that, he had two of those scores vs. the Chiefs in week 11 and we can reasonably expect 1TD and at least 65 yards and 4 catches against them this week. If Moreno is out, Ball’s a flex play in my book, if your league doesn’t have a flex spot then I suggest going on to your league message board and direct your commissioners over here so we can set them straight. We here at Razzball have no problem spreading the good word for proper format.
Last week our resident freestyler never showed up for his return performance. Egotistical rappers! I forgot to put out his bowl of green M&M’s and 6 ¬†blunts in the green room. I’m sensing a theme with him. Get out of your camper down by the river and show up Prezzi.
I hope everyone had a memorable Thanksgiving, good or bad, Please share your stories of heavy drinking, fights, delicious food and any small fires or ER trips.
FUZZY HANDCUFFS¬†–¬†They‚Äôre fun, sexy, and when someone breaks them out it‚Äôs good times ahead.
1) ¬†BenJarvus¬†Green-Ellis¬†(Giovanni Bernard) I went back and looked up this situation on a whim and the Law Firm is back in the drivers seat on the depth chart, oh well, it gives me something to write about. Play GOB always and put the Law Firm with all your other bench players.
2)¬†CJ Spiller (Fred Jackson, Tashard Choice) Why is this still the order in Buffalo?
3) Ryan Matthews (Danny Woodhead,¬†Ronnie Brown) Woodhead has been PPR gold this year.
4)Pierre Thomas (Darren Sproles,¬†Khiry Robinson) PT takes over the drivers seat and has been spectacular. Sproles is back on wait and see mode but has massive upside if he gets off that whole being injured thing.
5) Brian Leonard (Bobby Rainey) After a lengthy discussion last week Rainey is still the back up to Leonard according to the Bucs. ” Rainey had 18 touches to Leonards 2 last week” yes, that is correct diligent commenter, but I present it as the teams do and not what we or reality dictates.
6) ¬†Trent Richardson (Donald Brown,¬†Daniel Herron) T-Rich sucks and Brown looks good! That is all…..OK I drafted T-Rich all over the place and hate him! That is all….One last thing, he will fall in next years draft and I will probably draft him again for the value….Seriously I’m done now…..I still hate him!
7) Reggie Bush¬†(Joique Bell) a strong outing yesterday, Sky reiterated what I said a couple times earlier this year, Why did the Lions sign Bush when they had Bell? This is why the Lions will never get anywhere in the real world. Sorry Megatron, you will be this era’s Barry Sanders, the best at your position with no jewelry to show for.
8) Rashard Mendenhall (Andre Ellington, Stepfan Taylor, Alfonso Smith) After that disappointing game against the Jags, Ellington bounced back with a promising game. He needs to catch more balls this week or he will drop out of the fuzzy zone. We might not like his usage this year but the Cards are 7-4 in real life, so there you go.
9) Zac Stacy (Benny Cunningham,¬†Daryl Richardson,¬†Isaiah Pead) Benny looked ridiculous last week filling in for the concussed Stacy. He averaged 8.4 YPC and scorched the Bears in only a little over a half’s worth of work. Add him now if he’s still there and if Stacy’s out he’s a solid flex option this week.¬†
10)¬†¬†Steven Ridley (Shane Vereen,¬†Brandon Bolden,¬†LeGarrette Blount) That was a fudging mess on Sunday night. I don’t even want to try and figure out what Bullichit is going to do next. I say stay away this week if you can. To make matters worse if you go to the Pats website and check the depth chart it shows two starting RB’s…Yup and Yep!
11) Willis McGahee (Chris Ogbonnaya, Fozzie Whittaker) Similar situation to what’s going on in Carolina, only difference is DeAngelo Williams is better than McGahee. For the PPR crowd this is a no brainer and has been for a while.
STANDARD ISSUE POLICE CUFFS¬†‚Äď Ever sat on a curb while your car was searched? Been in the back of a cruiser piss drunk after getting this¬†eye catcher of a haircut.¬†Get caught by Five-O while taking a leak behind a dumpster and were worried you would have to register as a sex offender for indecent exposure? Like the strength of those cuffs, these cuffs are worth owning or being heavily watched in 10 team and up leagues. These backs are in split situations, have fuzzy cuff potential, and are solid fill ins when the starter is out.
12) Darren McFadden (Rashad Jennings,¬†Marcel Reece) he looked pretty meh yesterday and his owners lucked out with the 2 Thanksgiving TD gifts. Enjoy it and be ready for McFadden messing up his situation.
13) DeMarco Murray (Lance Dunbar,¬†Joseph Randle,Phillip Tanner,) Dunbar looked great yesterday, far better than Murray, but I have also never been a Murray fan, I was more of Schwinn fan growing up. Like Sky said, grab and stash if possible.
14) Knowshon Moreno (Montee¬†Ball,¬†Ronnie Hillman) See above
16)¬†Andre Brown¬†(Brandon Jacobs, Michael Cox,¬†Peyton Hillis)
17) Ben Tate (Dennis Johnson, Javarris Williams, Deji Karim)
20) Steven Jackson (Jaquizz Rodgers,¬†Jason Snelling)
21) Alfred Morris (Roy Helu, Evan Roysteer)
DUCT TAPE¬†– Handcuffs of the homemade variety? Hey, you might be in a pinch and looking around your garage and you find man‚Äôs 2nd best tool, don‚Äôt make me explain our 1st. In the right instance they can be as secure as Tehol at a Victoria‚Äôs Secret model party or as volatile as Jaywrong trying to navigate the dating scene in the D.C. area. The thing with duct tape is you never know how it‚Äôs going to hold up, I‚Äôve seen it last anywhere from a day to 10 years, you never know. These backs may be sexy but we‚Äôll never know, back up studs, or are left for dead on really bad teams. ¬†Add at your own risk of never playing them.
22) LeSean McCoy (Bryce Brown, Chris Polk)
23) Chris Johnson (Shonn Greene,¬†Jackie Battle)
24) Frank Gore (Kendall Hunter,¬†LaMichael James, Anthony Dixon)
29) Matt Forte (Michael Bush,¬†Michael Ford)
31) Le‚ÄôVeon Bell (Felix Jones, Johnathan Dwyer)
32) Adrian Peterson (Toby Gerhart)
If you are feeling bored you could follow me on¬†twitter¬†¬†‚Ä¶or not