May the Fourth be with you! I’m not a Star Wars guy but it’s still fun to say. The draft is in the past and now we can move on. I couldn’t wait to put out some rankings to talk about with all of the readers. Well, I’m not sure how many of you are reading football posts at this point of the year, but if you are, I’m glad you’re here.Please, blog, may I have some more?
The best blend of accurate and bold weekly projections for QB/RB/WR/TE + PK + Defensive Teams and IDP as well as a kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.
Razzballers, the NFL draft that we have been talking extensively about has come and gone and now we can actually analyze the picks. Who better to have on to talk about WRs than Reception Perception creator, Matt Harmon? (Harmon’s dog even makes a special appearance!)
Side note: When my stupid mouth says St. Thomas, I mean St. Brown (ugh)
After Harmon finishes his visit with us, Reid and myself dive into our teams’ drafts (the Bucs and Bills if you’re new here). We also quickly touch on West World before Reid talked about the new Avengers film. Enjoy!Please, blog, may I have some more?
Westworld in a nutshell…
Greetings! We take one final look at our mock drafts before diving into the important stuff. Westworld!Please, blog, may I have some more?
Hey everyone. I have completed my final mock draft and I have to tell you, this draft is an absolute mess for everyone trying to predict things. Unlike in years past, Cleveland not giving confirming information about who they are taking at pick #1 makes me want to do two separate mock drafts. But I’m doing one because, frankly, I don’t want to do two of them.
Thanks to the people at FantasyPros.com, I can now project trades and there are going to be quite a few trades going on. I hope you all enjoy this final attempt to project picks and players to specific teams and leave some comments if you want to discuss anything regarding the draft!Please, blog, may I have some more?
We’ve been exhaustively talking about the draft on the podcast every week since the Super Bowl ended. Reid has been kicking ass with periodic mock drafts that are full of great thought and Buffalo Bills’ trades. I wasn’t planning on putting out a mock draft. Instead, I was going to plugging away on post draft content next week (still am) once we know who is going where. Fantasy Pros is having a mock draft contest and I can never turn down a chance to compete in literally anything. I decided that I would share my first ever mock draft with you and we can talk about it in the comment section if you like. Wish me luck, I hate losing.Please, blog, may I have some more?
Hey there Razzballers, Reid here dropping a 2-round mock draft where I actually don’t allow for trades. And when I say “I don’t allow for trades,” I really mean “FantasyPros won’t allow for trades.” Just kidding! FP now allows trades so let’s get crazy…Please, blog, may I have some more?
Reid joins me to talk about what could be in store in 2018 for Dez Bryant. There’s teams out there that need wide receivers, but who wants him? We also dive into whether or not Gronkowski will play in the NFL next year. We talked about C.J. Anderson fits, and if we should worry about Andrew Luck in 2018. We close out by reviewing the Andre The Giant documentary that we both saw this past weekend.Please, blog, may I have some more?
The hockey guys Viz and Reid join me for what is pretty much self explanatory in the title. We definitely had fun with it…
- First Pick in the Draft.
- Chubb vs. Michel.
- Sutton Vs. Ridley.
- Over/Under on Alabama Players going in the 1st round.
- LSU Vs. OSU players taken in rounds 1 & 2.
- Iowa vs. Texas players taken in rounds 1 & 2.
Hey Razzballers. Reid here going to give you a quick mock draft based on how Free Agency and trades have played out so far. I’ll be projecting some modest trades and will give some commentary on some notable/curious picks.
- Cleveland – QB Sam Darnold (USC)
- NY Giants – DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
- NY Jets – QB Josh Allen (Wyoming)
- Cleveland – RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
- Denver – OG Quenton Nelson (Notre Dame)
- Buffalo (trade w/IND) – QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
- Tampa Bay – S Minkah Fitzpatrick (Alabama)
- Chicago – S Derwin James (Florida State)
- San Francisco – DE/LB Trumaine Edmunds (Virginia Tech)
- Arizona (trade w/Oakland) – QB Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma)
- Miami – CB Denzel Ward (Ohio State)
- Indianapolis (trade w/Buffalo) – DE Marcus Davenport (UTSA)
- Washington – LB Roquon Smith (Georgia)
- Green Bay – OT Mike McGlinchey (Notre Dame)
- Oakland – CB Jaire Alexander (Louisville)
- Baltimore – WR Courtland Sutton (SMU)
- LA Chargers – DT Vita Vea (Washington)
- Seattle – DE Harold Landry (Boston College)
- Dallas – WR Calvin Ridley (Alabama)
- Detroit – DT Da’Ron Payne (Alabama)
- Cincinnati – C James Daniels (Iowa)
- New Orleans (trade w/IND) – QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
- New England – DT Taven Bryan (Florida)
- Carolina – WR D.J. Moore (Maryland)
- Tennessee – OT Will Hernandez (UTEP)
- Atlanta – CB Josh Jackson (Iowa)
- Indianapolis (trade w/NO) – RB Derrius Guice (LSU)
- Pittsburgh – LB Leighton VanderEsch (Boise St)
- Jacksonville – LB Rashaan Evans (Alabama)
- NY Giants (trade w/Min) – QB Mason Rudolph (Oklahoma State)
- New England – CB Mike Hughes (UCF)
- Philadelphia – OG Isaiah Wynn (Georgia) Please, blog, may I have some more?
What’s going on everybody?! We are back with another episode of the RazzBlitz podcast to break down the Brandin Cooks trade; what it means for the Rams offense and for New England’s draft, and our early thoughts in regards to draft strategy for the fall! Stick around to also hear what we think about the Masters (Hello Friends)!Please, blog, may I have some more?