Welcome to Propageddon week 2. Week 1 was as whacky as expected. Brace yourselves for the pendulum to swing back in a bunch of spots this Sunday. Try your hand at this week’s PROPS and see if you can rise above the mediocrity.
- A surprising 53% of analysts chose Ezekiel Elliot to be the leading rusher. That’s double Saquon’s backers. Zeke is in a good spot but there’s a good chance at some leverage for Saquon, who can break huge plays against any defense.
Which Texan scores more Fanduel points?
- There’s not much concern for DeAndre Hopkins in his matchup with Jalen Ramsey. Nuk has historically been fine against one of the best corners and the entire Jacksonville defense is a step down from their peak. Still, AJ Bouye has been ruled out. That could mean big things for Will Fuller.
- Another lopsided prop here. Everyone is on Mark Ingram out-touching his backfield despite Edwards getting more work last week. It’s going to be interesting to see how that workload shakes out.
Who has the most catches for the Chiefs?
- The Travis Kelce love caught me off guard here. I expected folks to be drooling over Sammy Watkins. Kelce is their WR1 now and guessers sniffed it out.
Which is higher?
- I expected the Patriots winning margin to snag more votes, given that the Dolphins could be shutout. It’s a bad bet mathematically but still entirely possible given how bad Miami is right now.