We’ve been exhaustively talking about the draft on the podcast every week since the Super Bowl ended. Reid has been kicking ass with periodic mock drafts that are full of great thought and Buffalo Bills’ trades. I wasn’t planning on putting out a mock draft. Instead, I was going to plugging away on post draft content next week (still am) once we know who is going where. Fantasy Pros is having a mock draft contest and I can never turn down a chance to compete in literally anything. I decided that I would share my first ever mock draft with you and we can talk about it in the comment section if you like. Wish me luck, I hate losing.Please, blog, may I have some more?
All the season-long projections you could ever want. A kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.
Hey there Razzballers, Reid here dropping a 2-round mock draft where I actually don’t allow for trades. And when I say “I don’t allow for trades,” I really mean “FantasyPros won’t allow for trades.”Please, blog, may I have some more?
Reid joins me to talk about what could be in store in 2018 for Dez Bryant. There’s teams out there that need wide receivers, but who wants him? We also dive into whether or not Gronkowski will play in the NFL next year. We talked about C.J. Anderson fits, and if we should worry about Andrew Luck in 2018. We close out by reviewing the Andre The Giant documentary that we both saw this past weekend.Please, blog, may I have some more?
The hockey guys Viz and Reid join me for what is pretty much self explanatory in the title. We definitely had fun with it…
- First Pick in the Draft.
- Chubb vs. Michel.
- Sutton Vs. Ridley.
- Over/Under on Alabama Players going in the 1st round.
- LSU Vs. OSU players taken in rounds 1 & 2.
- Iowa vs. Texas players taken in rounds 1 & 2.
Hey Razzballers. Reid here going to give you a quick mock draft based on how Free Agency and trades have played out so far. I’ll be projecting some modest trades and will give some commentary on some notable/curious picks.
- Cleveland – QB Sam Darnold (USC)
- NY Giants – DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
- NY Jets – QB Josh Allen (Wyoming)
- Cleveland – RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
- Denver – OG Quenton Nelson (Notre Dame)
- Buffalo (trade w/IND) – QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
- Tampa Bay – S Minkah Fitzpatrick (Alabama)
- Chicago – S Derwin James (Florida State)
- San Francisco – DE/LB Trumaine Edmunds (Virginia Tech)
- Arizona (trade w/Oakland) – QB Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma)
- Miami – CB Denzel Ward (Ohio State)
- Indianapolis (trade w/Buffalo) – DE Marcus Davenport (UTSA)
- Washington – LB Roquon Smith (Georgia)
- Green Bay – OT Mike McGlinchey (Notre Dame)
- Oakland – CB Jaire Alexander (Louisville)
- Baltimore – WR Courtland Sutton (SMU)
- LA Chargers – DT Vita Vea (Washington)
- Seattle – DE Harold Landry (Boston College)
- Dallas – WR Calvin Ridley (Alabama)
- Detroit – DT Da’Ron Payne (Alabama)
- Cincinnati – C James Daniels (Iowa)
- New Orleans (trade w/IND) – QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
- New England – DT Taven Bryan (Florida)
- Carolina – WR D.J. Moore (Maryland)
- Tennessee – OT Will Hernandez (UTEP)
- Atlanta – CB Josh Jackson (Iowa)
- Indianapolis (trade w/NO) – RB Derrius Guice (LSU)
- Pittsburgh – LB Leighton VanderEsch (Boise St)
- Jacksonville – LB Rashaan Evans (Alabama)
- NY Giants (trade w/Min) – QB Mason Rudolph (Oklahoma State)
- New England – CB Mike Hughes (UCF)
- Philadelphia – OG Isaiah Wynn (Georgia) Please, blog, may I have some more?
What’s going on everybody?! We are back with another episode of the RazzBlitz podcast to break down the Brandin Cooks trade; what it means for the Rams offense and for New England’s draft, and our early thoughts in regards to draft strategy for the fall! Stick around to also hear what we think about the Masters (Hello Friends)!Please, blog, may I have some more?
While all the coaches posed for a picture in Orlando at the league meetings, Bill Belichick was once again absent. He was somewhere hunched over and scowling about the Patriot’s bitter Super Bowl defeat and thinking about how he can get the most bang for his buck for the 2018 roster. Anger continues to build as he continues to accept that the Eagles flat out built a better roster than he had. “We’re onto roster building.”
I was listening to the Will Cain show on my way home from work as I am often forced to because I’m too lazy to sync my phone to blue tooth sometimes. “It’s a short drive, I can handle it.” That what I tell myself as William babbles aimlessly about his opinions on sports. All of a sudden, my ears perked up as he was talking to a guest about trading Rob Gronkowski. I didn’t catch the guests’ name but he brought up how the Patriots tend to go with the element of surprise when it comes to trades. Before the Patriots traded Brandin Cooks to the Rams on Tuesday, this guy had already dismissed the possibility of Gronkowski being traded. Trading Cooks makes me believe that the Patriots want to keep Gronkowski around for 2018. It doesn’t make sense to trade both of your best weapons in the passing game in one offseason.Please, blog, may I have some more?
Well it’s been a little bit, hasn’t it? The last time I’ve put pen to paper for Razzball was all the way back in December! But I’m glad to be back writing once again.
But after a wild playoffs, a disappointing Super Bowl (for the Pats), I’m glad to be back to help recap some of the best (and worst) free agency moves from these past few weeks.Please, blog, may I have some more?
Zach is back! He joins Reid and myself to talk about the last couple of weeks in the NFL…
- Jets trade up to 3.
- What can the Bills do to get their quarterback?
- What are the Raiders doing?
- Can we trust the Jags offense?
- What should the Giants do with their number two pick?
If you haven’t heard of Charles McDonald yet, it won’t be long. He’s one of the fastest rising stars in the football media world and a celebrated film watcher for #footballtwitter. You can check out his awesome work at Setting the Edge and Football Outsiders.
We start the Podcast by talking about his presentation at the Sloan analytics conference in Boston and that rolls right into story time about his first experience at the combine. From hanging out with Big Cat and PFT Commenter to meeting Andy Reid at the airport, Chuck made the most of his time in Indianapolis.
We also had a great conversation about draft prospects and the happenings in free agency. Football knowledge and fun all in one episode.Please, blog, may I have some more?