The Master Standings are now up and can be found here. You can also find a link to them if you look a little to the left under the heading Razzball Commenter Leagues. There is an explanation of the scoring at the bottom of the standings.
Three teams ran their record to 7-0, with Razzle Dazzle (Deez Razztastic Nuts) holding on to first place with 4283 points as the first half of the regular season is completed. Moffitt Divers (Cracklin’ Brats) is now only 15 points back in second, while Poon Jab (Razzball Rebels) holds down third spot. Poon Jab won despite scoring only 83 points to stay undefeated. Razzle Dazzle continues to lead in points scored with 856, followed by Egregiousity (Automatic Second Down) at 836.
The top scoring teams for the week:
10. Razzle Dazzle (Deez Razztastic Nuts) 126.38
09. BigDog-e-Style (Booty Hunters Unlimited) 127.52
08. Sofa King Good (Real Classy League) 129.52
07. Chronic Gronkitis (Razzball Podcast League) 129.56
06. Mossy Niners (Necessary Roughness) 129.72
05. Tennessee Mash (Razzball Rebels) 131.18
04. Hurricane Ditka (Jump Suit Pursuit) 132.6
03. Egregiousity (Automatic Second Down) 138.4
02. Team Rocket (Fantasy Razzball) 144.42
#1: Hot Sauce (Cracklin’ Bats) 149.98
(NO – QB)
(Oak – WR)
(GB – WR)
(Chi – WR)
(Min – RB)
(TB – RB)
(NE – TE)
(SF – K)
(NYG – DEF)
In JB’s Random Commenter League, Karma Police moved into sole possession of first with a 5-2 record after edging JB Gilpin 75.88 – 75.62. JB has now lost the last 2 weeks by a total of 0.28 points, and sits in a 4-way tie for second at 4-3. In Roughing the Razzballs, the Cardinals scored just 62.48 in a victory, while Nasser totaled 117 and lost by 5 in You Said It Wouldn’t Get Weird.
League Competitive Index – Top 3
|Razzball Hippie League||102.65|
|You Said It Wouldn’t Get Weird||102.18|
There were 2 trades in the past week, running the total for the season to 22:
Good luck in Week 8!