We want to thank everyone for their participation in the RCL leagues to this point. We hope everyone is having fun with their drafts with their favorite writers. Great news! We have four leagues that need filled and we need your help! You can play against me, Son, Kerry, or our new writer, Nic. The drafts start on Sunday and go through Wednesday. That’s Sunday until the season starts! The rest of this is copied and pasted. You all know that I’m not very wordy.
Do you want to play in more than one league? Go right ahead! You can play against all of the Razzball writers that you want until their leagues are full. You can start your own league and invite all of your buddies. RCLs went through some big changes last season by switching to IDP and the Fantrax platform. In the respect of full transparency, it could have went a lot smoother. I honestly feel like we have made a lot of improvements by switching to PPR and returning to standard rosters.
Fantrax as a platform has definitely made improvements as well. I think they are getting better and better every season. Last year was a struggle for me on Fantrax. I was having trouble figuring out the regular functions that I was used to with the other big sites that I play on. To be honest, I wasn’t a fan of the interface either. This baseball season, I had to give Fantrax another shot to play in a couple of industry leagues. I was very impressed with the new and improved interface for baseball and it didn’t take me that long to get used to it this time around. Early on in this fantasy football draft season, I’m enjoying the Fantrax slow draft that I am in. If the switch from Yahoo to Fantrax, kept you away last season, give it a shot this year. If you didn’t enjoy our format last year, maybe you’ll like that we are going back to regular rosters. As always, we’ve got prizes!
- Prize for the Overall RCL Champion: 50.00 Best Buy Gift Card, 2019 Season Access to our Premium Tools (including Razzball’s DFSBot) and a Razzball T-Shirt of Your Choice!
- Prize for Commissioner of the League that Hosts the RCL CHAMPION: $25.00 Best Buy Gift Card!
- Special Bonus Prize: For every Commenter that creates Five Leagues and fills them by your draft date, you’ll receive 2018 season-long access to our Fantasy Football Premium Tools, including our DFSBot! (Add in a free Razzball T-shirt if you create and fill 10 Leagues!)
Note: Razzball contributors, while allowed to participate, are not eligible for prizes. If a Razzball contributor is the RCL Champion, the Grand Prize will go to the next highest scoring player. If a Razzball contributor hosts the RCL Champion in his/her league, the next highest scorer’s league Commissioner will receive the $25.00 Best Buy gift card.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page.
- If you would like to create a league, email me at [email protected] with your requested draft date and time and we will set up the league for you! It’s that easy! We will take care of the rest and add the league to our sheet.
- Format – We are going full PPR this season. Quarterback scoring will be standard as far as passing stats go. Kickers and defense/special teams are back.
- Finally, here are the leagues available to join now!