Bryan Edwards – University of South Carolina – 6’3” 212 lbs. – November 13, 1998 (21 years old)
- Tall receiver who plays bigger than his 212 weigh in.
- Likely goes higher in the draft if he doesn’t break his foot while preparing for the combine.
- Doesn’t waste time, gets off the line quickly.
- Good breaks inside and out.
- Seems comfortable with press coverage.
- Uses hard jab step to throw off DBs at the line. Keeps them guessing throughout the game.
- Does a good job of selling the route and timing his breaks.
- Has the long speed to maintain separation. Please, blog, may I have some more?