We at Razzball know and understand the wide world of the internet can be a scary place. It’s full of misinformation, bald Britney Spears pics and flat out lies. We also know that no matter how much we try, we are never going to be able to provide you with every piece of information you need. To help you navigate the triple-dubya, we’ve linked up with Goose from the FantasyRundown to get you to the right places when it comes to helping you win your fantasy football league.
- SportsIllustrated.com asks its experts a number of fantasy-related questions in their weekly roundtable including what to do with struggling quarterbacks, how to value the Saints in your league, and much more.
- JuanElway.com offers their take on players that have gained and lost fantasy value after their Week 3 performances.
- BrunoBoys.net believes there are a number of Miami Dolphins that make good long-term buys, especially in keeper/dynasty leagues.
- FantasySharks.com recaps the Week 3 action from the defensive side of the ball, highlighting the IDP studs and duds from Sunday.
- FFSpin.com discusses the fantasy ramifications of two Week 3 injuries, Austin Collie who will miss the rest of the season as well as C.J. Spiller who has not been ruled out for Week 4.
- FantasyTrade411.com highlights what caught their eye from a fantasy perspective in each of the Week 3 games.
- CBSSports.com has updated their trade value chart, which is by no means exact, but can be used to ensure you are not insulting your potential trade partner.
- If looking for a defense to stream this week, Rotoprofessor really likes Arizona, but does offer a few other recommendations as well.