So, wouldn’t it be cool if you could take on some of your favorite contributors and all of the Razzball readers/commenters in one huge Free Fantasy Football League? IT WOULD BE COOL YO. That’s why we made this possible. And why it was in all caps. Welcome to the 2016 Fantasy Football RCL! Where all of the Razzballers get to hang out, talk some football, and compete against each other in the game we all love. While we can’t create a single 500 person league as of yet, since the technology has yet to be invented, what we can do is create multiple 12-person leagues and pit them all against each other. If you don’t like that, well, you can be the one to wait for the future to come. So enjoy those dragons with lasers, wearing leather and blasting Daft Punk. ENJOY IT. However, if you are not such a timey prude, join us for some fantasy football funnage. Totally a word. So I present to you: the 2016 RCL Fantasy Football Season, with prizes!
Before you get started, I know that some of you out there may have never played fantasy football before. That’s okay! Razzball will have a Beginners Fantasy Football Guide tomorrow just for you! Maybe you’re a seasoned veteran, well, we have a 2016 Fantasy Football Draft Kit that’s being updated everyday, be sure check it out multiple times. (That’s what she said.) And can’t think of a team name? Check out our Fantasy Football Team Name Generator. Need some rankings? Oh, we got some Fantasy Football Rankings for ya! Now, let’s get to the good stuff…
- Prize for the Overall RCL Champion: 100.00 Best Buy Gift Card and a Razzball T-Shirt of Your Choice.
- Prize for Commissioner of the League that Hosts the RCL CHAMPION: $25.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
You read it right folks. If you are the Commissioner of the league that our RCL Champion is in, you get a prize. So what should you do? Follow the instructions below to create a league. The more leagues you create and fill, the greater the chance you have of hosting the eventual winner. Create as many as you want… just make sure to get them filled, so go nuts!
- Special Bonus Prize: A Razzball T-shirt for every Commenter that creates Five Leagues and fills them by draft time. (Two Shirts if you create and fill 10 Leagues.)
That’s right, if you create five leagues and fill them up by your set draft date, you get a Razzball T-Shirt of your choice. (Two shirts if you create and fill 10!) So my advice? Create a league, get your friends, your family, your local everything to join and get some Razzball swag. A definite win-win if you ask me…
- Special Bonus Prize: A Razzball T-shirt for the Top Finisher (highest point total) of all the RCLs hosted by Tehol Beddict.
Tehol talks the talk, and he walks the walk. Probably in a man-thong. If you are able to offend the Elder Gods and beat our very own Tehol, finishing with the most points out of all the leagues he hosts, then you get that sweet-sweet Razzball swag. That, and some serious respect from Tehol… and probably a man-thong.
Please Note: Razzball contributors, while allowed to participate, are not eligible for prizes. If a Razzball contributor is the RCL Champion, the Grand Prize will go to the next highest scoring player. If a Razzball contributor hosts the RCL Champion in his/her league, the next highest scorer’s league Commissioner will receive the $50.00 Best Buy gift card.
TO START A LEAGUE:
- Go to this link.
- Click on “Create a league”.
- Enter in “League Name” and your Draft time information, then select “Customize settings“.
- Find “Playoffs” and change to WEEK 14, 15 AND 16 (6 TEAMS). Then find “Max Teams” and change to TWELVE (12). Then find “Make league publicly viewable” and change to YES.
- Go back to the top of the page and select the “Roster” tab. Find “Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (W/R/T)” and change to ONE (1).
- Go back to the top of the page and select the “Scoring” tab. Find “Receptions” under the Receiving section. Select the box next to “Receptions” and then type .5 in the field. (Note: must be typed in as .5 and not 0.5.)
- When finished, go back to the top of the page and select FINISH (Blue button, top middle.)
- Almost done! After that last step, a page should have popped up, providing you a “join” link (Example: https://yho.com/nfl?l=625471&k=026fa85a297fff82&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=c0bfdf9f62e662bc). Copy and paste that link into our Google Sheet, and fill out your league information.
- That’s it! You should be all set. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or ask us in the comment section below. And if you feel like you’ve made a mistake, don’t worry! Yahoo allows you to change these settings before Draft Day. Just make sure you follow these instructions for your league to be eligible for the prizes.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
Fantasy Football Razzball Commenter Leagues, 2016: