The best blend of accurate and bold weekly projections for QB/RB/WR/TE + PK + Defensive Teams and IDP as well as a kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.
Hey Razzballers. Reid here going to give you a quick mock draft based on how Free Agency and trades have played out so far. I’ll be projecting some modest trades and will give some commentary on some notable/curious picks.
- Cleveland – QB Sam Darnold (USC)
- NY Giants – DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
- NY Jets – QB Josh Allen (Wyoming)
- Cleveland – RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
- Denver – OG Quenton Nelson (Notre Dame)
- Buffalo (trade w/IND) – QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
- Tampa Bay – S Minkah Fitzpatrick (Alabama)
- Chicago – S Derwin James (Florida State)
- San Francisco – DE/LB Trumaine Edmunds (Virginia Tech)
- Arizona (trade w/Oakland) – QB Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma)
- Miami – CB Denzel Ward (Ohio State)
- Indianapolis (trade w/Buffalo) – DE Marcus Davenport (UTSA)
- Washington – LB Roquon Smith (Georgia)
- Green Bay – OT Mike McGlinchey (Notre Dame)
- Oakland – CB Jaire Alexander (Louisville)
- Baltimore – WR Courtland Sutton (SMU)
- LA Chargers – DT Vita Vea (Washington)
- Seattle – DE Harold Landry (Boston College)
- Dallas – WR Calvin Ridley (Alabama)
- Detroit – DT Da’Ron Payne (Alabama)
- Cincinnati – C James Daniels (Iowa)
- New Orleans (trade w/IND) – QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
- New England – DT Taven Bryan (Florida)
- Carolina – WR D.J. Moore (Maryland)
- Tennessee – OT Will Hernandez (UTEP)
- Atlanta – CB Josh Jackson (Iowa)
- Indianapolis (trade w/NO) – RB Derrius Guice (LSU)
- Pittsburgh – LB Leighton VanderEsch (Boise St)
- Jacksonville – LB Rashaan Evans (Alabama)
- NY Giants (trade w/Min) – QB Mason Rudolph (Oklahoma State)
- New England – CB Mike Hughes (UCF)
- Philadelphia – OG Isaiah Wynn (Georgia) Please, blog, may I have some more?
Zach is back! He joins Reid and myself to talk about the last couple of weeks in the NFL…
- Jets trade up to 3.
- What can the Bills do to get their quarterback?
- What are the Raiders doing?
- Can we trust the Jags offense?
- What should the Giants do with their number two pick?
If you haven’t heard of Charles McDonald yet, it won’t be long. He’s one of the fastest rising stars in the football media world and a celebrated film watcher for #footballtwitter. You can check out his awesome work at Setting the Edge and Football Outsiders.
We start the Podcast by talking about his presentation at the Sloan analytics conference in Boston and that rolls right into story time about his first experience at the combine. From hanging out with Big Cat and PFT Commenter to meeting Andy Reid at the airport, Chuck made the most of his time in Indianapolis.
We also had a great conversation about draft prospects and the happenings in free agency. Football knowledge and fun all in one episode.Please, blog, may I have some more?
The Eagles won the Super Bowl! Of course, America wins in the battle of the most patriotic mascots in the NFL. I think that the best part is that the Patriots got beat without any fluky helmet catches and by a quarterback not named Eli Manning. BDN Foles (deconstructed abbreviation NSFW) put together his second straight clutch performance for the Eagles. The RPOs, the beautiful RPOs. They’re so hot right now. It’s like if the wildcat was sustainable and effective. When it was all said and done, it was a great season finale of NFL Football. It was right on par with any Breaking Bad finale and much better than the latest season finale of Game of Thrones.
Speaking of prestige television, did you cry when you saw how Jack died? Yes, you did. You bawled harder than your wife and she had to hold you while you sobbed. Don’t pretend you didn’t stay after the game for This Is Us. Westworld and This is Us, be a guy who can enjoy both. Or don’t, there’s more to strive for in life. Reading about fantasy football in February is a great start! About a week and a half ago, I covered quarterbacks and running backs, so you should check that out. It’s time to put the 2017 season in the past once and for all with reviewing the wide receiver and tight end positions.Please, blog, may I have some more?
I am joined by Zach, Reid, and Son to preview Super Bowl 52. After predicting the actual game results within itself, we talk about all of the fun prop bets there are as well as the smart plays for player props. After we finish up with the Super Bowl, we close up shop talking about the Alex Smith trade and the future of the 2018 quarterback market.Please, blog, may I have some more?
I am back from my football blogging sabbatical and ready for the off season. I have no interest in this crumby Super Bowl, so I’m ready to dive right into the offseason. What better way to start than to review the 2017 season? There could have been stuff that you missed, you never know. Maybe something that you read in this will stick in your brain until your draft season in August. Will you remember which article you read it from? Probably not, It’s January.
I’m surprised you even clicked on this, you must be bored. What you will probably remember from my posts when your drafts roll around in August is my grotesque misunderstanding of English grammar. I’ll probably over use some commas, or not use enough commas. Do they teach 6th grade grammar at the local community college? Better yet, maybe you would prefer that I disperse of fantasy football knowledge through the use of emojis. That would be edgy, and no one has done it yet! (Simpsons did it!) Alright stop. I’m going to go through the quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends to let you know what stuck out to me this season. Today, let’s start with the quarterbacks and running backs.Please, blog, may I have some more?
Reid, Viz, and Son drop by to talk about the XFL coming back, AGAIN. We dive into more coaching news. We finish up by going through draft and free agency scenarios.Please, blog, may I have some more?
That’s what I love about rankings, the older the season gets, the less I have to do. Alright, alright, alright, it’s a reach to connect Point A (Matthew McConaughey’s best performance alongside Magic Mike and Sahara) to Point B (Fantasy Football rankings during Championship Week) but let’s not take away from the point that I only had to rank like four quarterbacks and 15 wide receivers. But look, we made promises to stick together during these NFL playoffs, and while it’s a wonder that anyone still has fantasy interest during this time, a promise is a promise. Which reminds me, tell your mother I say “suh”.
Here are your Championship week picks and player rankings, all twelve of them!Please, blog, may I have some more?
Welcome to the Razzblitz podcast! Zach, Reid, Viz, and myself talk about the latest coaching hires and firings going on around the NFL before digging into two of the final three games of the football season. It’s almost over.Please, blog, may I have some more?