We’ve had an amazing run so far boys and girls. And by boys and girls, I mean men and women. And by men and women, I mean many men and possibly a woman. But I digress. We’ve had a great time creating leagues and drafting players so far in the RCLs, but the next week or so will mark the end of what is known as “the drafting season”. I think… I have actually have no idea if that’s what it’s called. If it isn’t, it should be. We still have a school system based on an agrarian calender, so why not add farming terminolgy to fantasy football? I’ve had worse ideas folks. Scary, right? Regardless, if you still want to be a part of the Razzball Commenter Leagues, there are still spots open, and there’s no limit to how many leagues you create and/or join. So follow me after the jump to take a shot for some pretty sweet prizes!
TO START A LEAGUE:
- Go to this link.
- Click on “Create a league”.
- Enter in “League Name” and your Draft time information, then select “Customize settings“.
- Find “Playoffs” and change to WEEK 14, 15 AND 16 (6 TEAMS). Then find “Max Teams” and change to TWELVE (12). Then find “Make league publicly viewable” and change to YES.
- Go back to the top of the page and select the “Roster” tab. Find “Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (W/R/T)” and change to ONE (1).
- Go back to the top of the page and select the “Scoring” tab. Find “Receptions” under the Receiving section. Select the box next to “Receptions” and then type .5 in the field. (Note: must be typed in as .5 and not 0.5.)
- When finished, go back to the top of the page and select FINISH (Blue button, top middle.)
- Almost done! After that last step, a window should have popped up, providing you a “join” link (Example: http://y.ahoo.it/x0dbbuyp). Copy and paste that link into our Google Sheet, and fill out your league information. (If the window didn’t pop up, go to your “League Overview” page, look to the top right of the page. You’ll see a large box that says “Finish Setting Up Your League”. Hit the arrows until you reach the “Invite Friends” tab and select that button. A box will appear that will have that link)
- That’s it! You should be all set. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or ask us in the comment section below. And if you feel like you’ve made a mistake, don’t worry! Yahoo allows you to change these settings before Draft Day. Just make sure you follow these instructions for your league to be eligible for the prizes.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
Fantasy Football Razzball Commenter Leagues, 2015: