What a ride it’s been folks, and in this case, I’m actually not talking about your mother. Nope. I’m talking about way back (just a week ago), when we announced the formation of the 2015 Razzball Fantasy Football Commenter Leagues, and how you, the community responded. Now, just seven days since that historic (HISTORIC I TELL YA) event, we have already created more than half of all the leagues we had last year. How cool is that? Very cool if you ask me. And even very cool if I ask you, which I think I might have just did. So we’re all cool. I have established our coolness. Now that we are getting closer to the season, we’re here to once again and remind you that we want to give you cool stuff just for playing fantasy football with us. See? I told ya we were cool. That’s right, if you haven’t joined now, you still can! Leagues and teams are being created everyday (including the expansion of the RCL’s into IDP formats!), and you can be one of them! Want to find out how? I know you do… follow me after the jump. (And to check out all of our cool prizes, click here!)
TO START A LEAGUE:
- Go to this link.
- Click on “Create a league”.
- Enter in “League Name” and your Draft time information, then select “Customize settings“.
- Find “Playoffs” and change to WEEK 14, 15 AND 16 (6 TEAMS). Then find “Max Teams” and change to TWELVE (12). Then find “Make league publicly viewable” and change to YES.
- Go back to the top of the page and select the “Roster” tab. Find “Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (W/R/T)” and change to ONE (1).
- Go back to the top of the page and select the “Scoring” tab. Find “Receptions” under the Receiving section. Select the box next to “Receptions” and then type .5 in the field. (Note: must be typed in as .5 and not 0.5.)
- When finished, go back to the top of the page and select FINISH (Blue button, top middle.)
- Almost done! After that last step, a window should have popped up, providing you a “join” link (Example: http://y.ahoo.it/x0dbbuyp). Copy and paste that link into our Google Sheet, and fill out your league information. (If the window didn’t pop up, go to your “League Overview” page, look to the top right of the page. You’ll see a large box that says “Finish Setting Up Your League”. Hit the arrows until you reach the “Invite Friends” tab and select that button. A box will appear that will have that link)
- That’s it! You should be all set. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or ask us in the comment section below. And if you feel like you’ve made a mistake, don’t worry! Yahoo allows you to change these settings before Draft Day. Just make sure you follow these instructions for your league to be eligible for the prizes.
TO JOIN A LEAGUE:
Simply examine the Google Sheet below, find a league and draft time that works for you, and click the “LINK” button in “League Link” column to be taken to the leagues home page. If the league is invite only, please email the contact.
Fantasy Football Razzball Commenter Leagues, 2015: