Clyde Edwards-Helaire – Louisiana State University – 5’7″ 207 lbs. – April 11, 1999 (21 years old)
- Short area agility is the standout feature for Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
- Ability to fake or jump laterally helps him avoid tacklers and in route running.
- Neither acceleration nor top speed is overly impressive, but can use his tools to set guys up and make them miss.
- Uses blocks downfield and sees the cut back lanes open up.
- Times where he will put his head down when running the interior and run into the back of his lineman. Please, blog, may I have some more?