Back this week after a brief hiatus last week while I was traveling. Plus, the weird Tuesday Night Football schedule threw off the whole week. It’s like somebody pissed on the rug, but while still leaving a stain, the piss smelled like roses. Because it was awesome having TuNF and a doubleheader this week on MNF. Anyway, you don’t care, and have probably stopped or never read the intro, so, on to the tight end rankings.Please, blog, may I have some more?
The best blend of accurate and bold weekly projections for QB/RB/WR/TE + PK + Defensive Teams and IDP as well as a kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.
|Prev Rank||Rank||Name||Team||Avg Snap %||Total Tgts||Avg Tgts||Non-PPR||PPR||Non-PPR/G||PPR/G||Rec||Yds||TD|
What do you want here? They’re really good. They play every down. They get a bunch of targets.Please, blog, may I have some more?
|Prev. Rank||Rank||Name||Team||Tm. Snap %||Targets||Avg. Targets||PPR||PPR/G||Rec||Yds||TD|
Had it right in the pre-season. Tried to get cute the first couple of weeks and do some promoting, but these are the guys that I trust.
- Travis Kelce has the 11th most targets in the league and the 7th most receptions. He’s elite and in the best (ok, 4th best by the numbers, but you know what I mean) offense in football, no worries.
- After a minor injury and a precautionary week off, it sounds like Kittle is ready to return. Please, blog, may I have some more?
Set it and forget it. These are the TEs I’d be trading for if you don’t want to just live the stream at TE.
- George Kittle may not play this week due to lingering injury concerns plus MetLife field concerns. Even missing another week, I’d still take him as my #2 TE for the rest of the season.
- Darren Waller gets the official bump to the elites after 16 targets in week 2. 12 receptions on 16 targets, *moving on up…*.
- Of course, 1 week after I put Mark Andrews into the top tier, he disappoints, but last year’s track record and his connection with LJax keep him here for now. Please, blog, may I have some more?
Tight ends move less in the first week than maybe any other position (and I don’t change my ranks much at many positions after 1 week). Especially after the elite TE options, usage can be dictated by scheme or match-up, game script, and some unknown QB tendencies.Please, blog, may I have some more?