Host Bobby LaMarco is joined by Gladys Louise Tyler and Derek Favret to discuss the Top 10 takeaways from Week 2 of the #NFL season.
In this episode we explore some of the best defensive matchups to exploit so far in 2023, and how they can impact your #FantasyFootball teams moving forward!
Join us during halftime of the Monday Night football game as we discuss the following topics:
Top 10 Takeaways
- Is Puka Nacua a sell high? What could you get for him? (5:53)
- Start tight ends vs. the Denver Broncos! (9:33)
- Is Zay Flowers a must-start as the clear WR#1 in Baltimore? (13:07)
- Start Tight Ends vs. the Eagles! (16:50)
- Start QBs vs. the Chicago Bears (19:17)
- Should we sell Josh Jacobs for the rest of the season? (22:38)
- SIT Running Back vs. the Commanders (26:26)
- Start defenses vs. the Jets and Zach Wilson! (28:54)
- Is Kirk Cousins a must-start QB moving forward? (34:23)
- Start outside WRs vs. the Titans (37:32)
Tune in to find out on the Razzball Fantasy YouTube Channel!
Want more data-driven stats and tools to help you win your fantasy league? Check out the Razzball Fantasy Football premium subscriptions for $0.00 upfront with our 3-day free trial!
Don’t forget to join us live every Sunday for our start/sit show. We answer all your start/sit needs up until kickoff! #FantasyFootball #Football #NFL